You’re not logged in.
You must log in before you can access the Members’ Area.
Full Members (Regular, Student, or Retired) have access to Members’ News, the Members’ and Guests’ List, the Mailing List, our Publications archives, and can post images to our gallery.
Guests have access to our Mailing List and our Members’ and Guests’ List.
A host of benefits in being an IUTA member!
All duly registered members – institutional, regular, student and retiree – have the same rightsi and benefits:
- Automatic reception of all the IUTA’s scholarly publications that come out during the membership year
- Free subscription to the trilingual, biannual Newsletter, sent out in electronic or (by request) hard-copy format
- Access to the all-member electronic network, which can take the form of a discussion forum if required (currently 300 members).
- Access, on request, to a unique network of 1,200 university theatre colleagues, as well as some 10 major national and international University-theatre-related organizations consisting of over 3,000 members.
- Access to a network of over 100 university theatre festivals
- Reduced rates for attending scholarly gatherings and the IUTA’s fee-charging events.
In addition, the fact of being a member gives you access, via a personal password, to certain specific functions on our Web site:
- Downloading all or part of IUTA publications
- Publicizing general interest news on the site
- Addressing questions, requests and announcements directly to all members, and via the site’s Webmaster, to IUTA’s broader network.
1Except for the right to vote, since, in accordance with our statutes, only institutional members are eligible to vote at our annual general meeting and be elected to the Executive Committee.